Monday, July 23, 2012

✿ฺ㋛✿~Never Wanting to Leave~✿ฺ㋛✿

26 days left. The more I'm here, the more I never want to leave. Can I really do it all in 26 days??

~~~~~~~

I'm still having the time of my life here in Japan! This weekend was very special, too! I was supposed to do Odaiba this weekend but instead I went to the Sky Tree with Lee on Saturday and then Harajuku on Sunday with Kitty and Adrian :) Ahhhhhhh so much fun times!!



Of course, doing the Sky Tree for the second time was just as awesome as going the first time. I never get tired of looking out in the city lights of Tokyo! Going in the evening time is perfect because you can see all the fun and dazzling sparkly lights! hahahaha! I also got to buy some Sky Tree post cards to send to my lovelies back home~~<3

Saturday went by wayyyyyyyy too fast.....Why couldnt it have lasted a little bit longer?? I need my weekends to go by slow so I can enjoy them and bask in them XD

But Sunday was a fun time with Kitty and Adrian XD Got to have a spectacular time shopping with two crazy ladies!! They literally killed me! We went into the equivalent of a Japanese fashion thrift store. Got to see a lot of cool stuff! Except for a dress that was made out of five dress shirts buttoned together to make one hot mess.

They had the sleeves and pockets and everything on it!! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a random piece of clothing in my entire life! hahahaha! I love Harajuku...<3

After shopping, we went into a dessert store that was a lot like Yogurt Mountain where you mix and match your own dessert <3  I chose ice cream with lots of yummy treats inside!  SO DELICIOUS!

After Harajuku, I came home to be tackled by a very enthusiastic Taiga who wanted me to play a board game with him. Gosh, these kids are just too darn cute.... I was really exhausted and wasn't feeling well but I just couldn't say no to Taiga's adorable face <3

After the board game, I started feeling REALLY sick and checked my temperature--100.9 (*´Д`)=з How did I let myself get that sick?! I did have a headache most of the day but to have a  fever.....bah!! Luckily, I'm feeling much better and I was able to break my fever for the most part. So I think I'll be okay!

~~~~~~~~~~

So far, I'm having the BEST time ever in Japan! I've already seen and done so much but there's still a few things I really wanna do!

  • Odaiba!
  • Tokyo Disney Land and Tokyo Disney Sea
  • See Maiko ^0^
  • Karaoke AGAIN! 
  • Cat cafe!
  • NANA cafe!
  • Go to Akihabara on a Sunday IN COSPLAY!
  • Get Rise cosplay pics at the Purikura in Akiba that lets you rent cosplays for free <3
  • maybe an onsen again! ^_^
  • max out social links with everyone! I think everyone is about 6 or 7....I need to reach 10 so a mysterious voice will ring in my head and tell me that I have made an unbreakable bond ;A; (Persona reference hahahaha)
  • Maid cafe!
  • Tokyo Tower
  • Buy a bumload of souvenirs!
  • Dance cluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub! <3
  • More Izakaya-ing <3
Hm...I'm sure there's a lot more to add to my list >~<;; But I hope I have enough time to do all of that stuff....*le sigh* 2 months just wasn't enough time...But if I stayed any longer, then I wouldn't be able to go to Disney and I would probably run out of money very quickly :( Tokyo is just so darn expensive!

But a lot can happen in 26 days. I just gotta keep my chin up and have the best darn'd time of my life!! LETS DO THIS! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment