Friday, July 20, 2012

☆Another Day in Japan☆

Time keeps passing like the speed of lightning. When will it slow down? ;A;

This week was a lot of fun! ^_^ I got to do some things I'd never really imagine that I'd do..... Like going on a huge farris wheel!! I went to go visit my friend's dorm in Kasai a few days ago and right next to their dorm is a HUGE farris wheel!! And I got to even go on it! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredible!!!

The farris wheel was GIGANTIC!! We went in the evening so you got to see all the beautiful lights and stuff from Tokyo! And....I EVEN GOT TO SEE THE DISNEY CASTLE FROM THE FARRIS WHEEL! It was the most exciting thing ever!!! I got to see the Tokyo Disney castle change colors and I even got to see some fireworks!! It was so beautiful!! Ahhhhhhh Disney, how I love you so much! <3

~~~~~
For some reason, this week just seemed to fly by. I'm really having a hard time focusing in class because there's so much I want to go out and do and so much I want to see!! I don't want to spend all my time in class! hahaha! I need to keep studying hard though so I can make a good grade...

I'm happy to say that I've finally eaten at a ramen shop and I finally had some Taiyaki ^_^ Im REALLY loving the food here! And of course, my host mom is the best cook ever!  I also went to an Okonomiyaki place in honor of Ricey Gomez! hahahaha! Only, I didn't order Okonomiyaki since the menu confused me.... Instead, I ordered something called Teppengaki? Teppenyaki? Tengaki? Shoot, I don't remember. Either way, it was a 7$ meal consisting only of two pieces of scallops and a tomato. I tried explaining to the waiter that I messed up my order since I thought I was ordering okonomiyaki but I guess he didn't understand my Japanese and he didn't know any English.....so I just ate it and dealt with it hahahaha.

~~~~~~~

Last night, I had a cooking class after school that taught us how to make curry!! It was SOOOO exciting! I'm a terrible cook so I really enjoyed learning how to make stuff!! The whole deal was that some people from KCP got to take the class by using a lottery since a lot of people wanted to take it. I was one of the lucky participants! YAY!

We got to meet with a bunch of Japanese students who cooked with us as a part of the class. It was so great! The girl in my group was named Tomoko and she was super sweet! I only wish I knew more Japanese.....I keep feeling so stupid compared to everyone since my Japanese is below average Y_Y;; I'm hoping things will change soon and I'll become super pro at it!! I can't give up just yet! <3

After a long time of cooking and preparing the food (I GOT TO CUT VEGETABLES WITH A SHARP KNIFE AND I DIDNT CUT MYSELF! YAY ME!), we made some delicious spicy curry! It was....really REALLY spicy to me! But I wanted to eat it anyways since I helped prepare it!! It was probably super delicious thanks to Lee's awesome cooking skills since I'm severely lacking them Y_Y;; I am a disgrace to the female species...


~~~~~~~

Today, I'm trying to make plans with a friend to see the Sky Tree again :) I can't wait!! And maybe tomorrow, Odaiba?? I really want to go!! I want to see the huge Gundam and the beach and the shopping district! And the everything! Hahahahaha!! Well, maybe I can write more later.... I'm just VERY anxious to see what exciting things await me tonight and tomorrow!! Who knows what'll happen? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment