Thursday, July 12, 2012

☆ミBirthday Magic☆ミ



I had been wondering if my trip to Japan could any better than it already was....
....and then it did (*≧▽≦)

7/11 was my 21st birthday!! And I have to say that it will be a birthday that I will remember the most! <3 Not only was I able to celebrate my 21st in Japan but I got to do it Disney-style!! 

My wonderful friends took me to the Alice and Wonderland cafe in Shinjuku! I had been wanting to go to this place since one of my Japanese friends had told me about it several months ago.  Needless to say, it was even better than expected <3


The entire cafe was decked out in Alice and Wonderland stuff! The walls were painted with scenes from the book and even the chairs were something you'd see out of Wonderland! Oh, and the menu was pop up book!!! Even the door that led into the cafe was very enchanting! ^___^ And the maids were cute little Alice-like maid dresses!! And the music...........


...........the music was pure Disney music XD 


It was the most beautiful thing I had EVER seen!! I felt like a princess being in there *0* Or maybe more like Alice...hee hee <3 I should have brought my Alice costume! hahahaha! 


The food and drinks were INCREDIBLE! I had a glow in the dark drink called the Trick of the Cheshire Cat (courtesy of Lee <3) that really glowed!! it had LED lights in the ice cubes! I also had a drink called Eternal Alice that was sooooo sweet and fruity!! 



The food was the best part though! I had a pizza in the shape of the Cheshire cat XD Some other people got omelets in the shape of the Cheshire Cat!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!! I'll be sure to upload A LOT of photos once I get a chance to! 




I also was treated to the most wonderful surprise ever! Apparently my friends had told the waiter that it was my birthday so they brought out a cake and they sung happy birthday to me!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I wanted to cry from happiness (But I didn't cause I'm a big girl now!)!!! It was SOOOO beautiful! The cake was decorated so lovely! It even had a little icing candy in the shape of Alice herself! And a little sponge cake in the shape of the caterpillar! 




My friends wouldn't let me pay for my food even though I had prepared to splurge on myself to enjoy the delightful cafe <3 I must say, even though I've only known these guys for a few weeks, I can't believer how incredibly lucky I am to have met everyone! They really are the kindest things ever! I felt so bad they all paid for me... (I even threatened to shove money down Sodany's britches at some point but no one would take it!) If it wasn't for them, there's no way my birthday would have been that special. I'll never forget that evening at the cafe for the rest of my life! It was definitely something out of a fairy tail!! 


I spent the rest of the evening hanging out with my friends at the Izakaya and the arcade. YAY TAIKO! Overall, the night was probably the best night I had had in Japan so far!! I'm SOOOOO lucky to have met such incredible people!!! 




~~~~~~~~


The more I think about it, the more I never want to leave Japan.... I'm getting the adventure I've been wanting for for like...ever. Things just keep getting better and better. I'm getting kind of sad thinking about it but I only have a little over a month left.... Ugh, why can't time just completely stop? There's still so much I want to do! I feel like I won't be able to do it all in just one month! It makes me so sad.... Why didn't I sign up to stay for a whole year or something? ha ha! 


But after Japan is over, I'll still have one more big adventure left. I can't even fathom all the exciting things Disney World will bring me!! But still....I love Japan so much. I guess it's pretty much decided that I'm coming back here RIGHT after college <3 Hopefully do the JET program or something!! Now that I'm finally here, I just can't see myself going back..... then again, I've only been here for a few weeks. ^_^;;; But yeah...these moments won't last forever so I HAVE to make the most of it! I can't take a single thing for granted!!! (except for maybe the earthquakes....)


I've been alive for 21 years. I'm officially an adult! I can officially drink coffee, drive a mini-van, play golf on Sundays, watch the Weather Channel, talk about grand kids, wear nude panty hose, play Bingo, and make strange groaning noises whenever I get out of bed. Hahahahaha!! Yep! I'm OFFICIALLY an adult!!


Too bad I just can never seem to act like one! I still have the mentality of a 12 year old! ha ha!


~~~~


In any case....I better go before I start making myself depressed at the thought of leaving Japan and the new friends I've made! UGH WHY DOES EVERYONE (but Brenna) HAVE TO LIVE SO DARN FAR AWAY!?!?!? Why can't we all just live in Alabama? XD hahahahaha! 


Well....I've got a little more than a month left to go. Let's just see how my new adventure unfolds.... Things might be getting a little crazy in the near future so we'll see how it all goes! <3


Just remember:: What happens in Japan, stays in Japan! (^_-) and in my heart! <3

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT birthday!! I'm so happy for you, Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-Day princess!! Man... Your making ME wanna go!! Is this your first time?

    ReplyDelete