Monday, December 17, 2012

~*Disney Drabbles*~

With only two and half (or so) weeks left of my program....I think it's high time I drabbled a bit about my program.

Awesome Things About My Program

  • Going to the parks FOR FREE whenever I want. My favorite park? Magic Kingdom, of course. My favorite ride? SPLASH MOUNTAIN! My goal? To ride Splash Mountain seventeen times. Why? Because of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e79SuHotazs 
          I will miss having the freedom to ride Splash Mountain however many times :(
  • Getting 40% discount off all merchandise. Its nice looking at a price tag know that you're not paying the full amount
  • The Tiki Room! OMG I LOVE THOSE BIRDS!
  • Sitting in the Star Tours breakroom, talking about random things with my coworkers...
  • I'm gonna miss that Star Tours Safety Spiel...in Spanish... 
  •  The fact that Jodi Benson, the voice actress of Ariel the Little Mermaid, actually flew on my simulator!! SHE'S SO PRETTY IN REAL LIFE!
  • Riding Star Tours so many times that I've pretty much seen all the shows
  • Disney's Philhar Magic still gives me goosebumps whenever I see it...That attraction never gets old
  • The fact that I get to tell my kids that I was one of the first people to ride on the new Little Mermaid attraction
  • My favorite show is the Beauty and the Beast performance at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The Beast cracks me up everytime! He comes running out saying "RAWR I'M THE BEAST OF THIS CASTLE! RAWR RAWR RAWR!" and it's totally....not scary....It's kinda derpy. Which makes it so enjoyable <3
  • I love getting my picture with characters! Gaston was by far the best character I've ever met <3
  • The parade for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is the best parade ever. The song is still stuck in my head even though I haven't heard it since September 21st
  • I now know every little detail about attractions like the Haunted Mansion. I know all the little tidbits of how the ride works and all the little stage tricks. Oh, and I know where the hidden Mickey's are <3
  • Fantasmic is such a great show <3 I wish I could be Pocahontas....She just kinda stands there on a cliff and gets paid $20,000 a year for that....Wow...I could sooooo do that.
  • I love my goofy Star Tours costume. It looks like a box but I once had an old man come up to me and tell me I looked "smokin' hot". Thank you, Mr. Seventy-Year-Old-Man. You made my day when you told me that!
  • At Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, I dressed up as Snow White. Before I left the park, a cast member at the front of the park got down on one knee and bowed to me, calling me princess. I've never felt so special in my life....
  • My favorite party at Star Tours was this old couple with special needs. The husband had a speech impediment and I could barely understand him but he was so dead set on telling me his life story. His wife, who also had a bit of a speech impediment and could barely walk, slapped her husband and said "Shut up, @$$hole and stop bothering this poor girl!" I tried my best not to laugh but they were so cute the way they argued with each other.You could tell they were very much in love <3
  •  I love when little kids come up and hug me or give me a high five.
  • Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom is SOOOO much fun! But omigosh I always scream and cower when one of the dinosaurs charges at the jeep...A ride totally not intended for kids.
  • Tower of Terror and Rock N Roller Coaster terrify me to death. I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to ride them again...
  • Prince Charming's Carousel is such a beautiful ride. I love riding horses at night with my favorite Disney songs playing in the background...
  • Ursula in the Voyage of the Little Mermaid show has T-rex arms. Just sayin...
  • I'm gonna miss hanging out at JVC's place when we would do nothing but sit and play video games...Good times :)
  • Applebees/Ale House with coworkers every week! That was great! Eh....sometimes....
  • Eating at Olivia's Cafe with my awesome 40% discount with my mom :) My seafood pasta was the greatest!
  • Getting to see Hanson with Hilary! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK <3
  • Eating Udon at Epcot :'D Man, I'm gonna miss that!!
  • I really love the Tiki Room....Like, so much....
  • "Tasking? MOVE ALL THE CARTS!" 
  • I love the feeling I get when I notice that I'm going to Tower or Flight Glasses Stacker when I'm at work. Best. Positions. EVER.
  • I will NOT miss Arrival, Merge, or Concourse.
  • I love seeing the look on little girl's faces when you call them "princess". When you're at Disney World, you ARE a princess. No arguing that <3
  • Random happy memories: Stargazing in the field, going to the beach, staying up late talking about random nothings, listening to Blue October, cooking dinner with friends, watching fireworks, making fun of the giraffe at the Festival of the Lion King, Marble Hornets, Club 56, Pokemon Stadium matches, eating at Chipotle for the first time, randomly dancing in McDonalds, desperate attempts to get Holiday Pies from McDonald's, Star Tours yeti....Awesome times!
  • Not so happy memories: fainting during the parade, being stuck in Arrival for over two hours and slowly losing insanity, drama with coworkers, crying in the bathroom at work, crying on the way home from Will Darby's party, crying my first two weeks of Disney nonstop, the fact that the Seven Dwarve's mining roller coaster won't be finished by the time I leave, having Snow White's Scary Adventures close before I even get here, missing Japan all the time, getting yelled at by one of my coworkers for small mistakes, being yelled at in Ale House for no reason, being stood up one night after I had gotten all dressed and ready to go...
  • THE TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI ROOM!
  • Seeing the new updates for the Pirates of the Carribean ride! I LOVE THE SIREN'S SONG!
  • "Show them your larboard side!"
  • "Did you know that flamingo's are the one bird that can take off their legs and then re-attach them?" ahahahaha! Good times!
  • MOVIE NIGHT WITH TIARA AND RANCE! :D
  • That one time I went to Typhoon Lagoon with Suzy, Lily, and Kelsey <3 SO much fun! 
  • Santa Fe with Suzy and Chloe :) Nobody can make a disastrous night turn into a night of fun like my girlies can!
  • The derp faces that my friends and I make when we ride things like Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. 
  • THE KILOMANJARO SAFARI!!!! I LOVE THE GIRAFFES! :D
  • When you're on a bus and all you hear is Disney music <3
  • Sitting at Be Our Guest restaurant with my mom :) Such a beautiful memory!
  • Sam and his trippy gloves hahaha
  • The Ugly Christmas Sweater party!! And us playing Star Tours Charades! 
  • Finding a Star Tours shirt at Cast Connections :)
  • Showing my mom all the different parks! And then having her ride on my simulator even though she gets motion sickness very easily!
  • When Cj and his family came to see me :) 
  • Random Happy Memories with Cj: sharing a Turkey Leg, watching the crane go "Soon >_>", getting scared on Dinosaur with him, watching Fantasmic with him, getting SOAKED on Kali River Rapids, forcing him onto Maelstrom, forcing him on Soarin, watching the Pixar Parade
  • THE PIXAR PLAY PARADE! COUNTDOWN TO FUN EVERYBODY SCREAM NOW! 5,4,3,2,FUUUUUUN! 
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy that's enough drabbling for now :) If I don't stop, I won't ever go to sleep!! <3 As you can tell....my program has been exciting <3 It's had its ups and downs but its definitely an experience I wouldn't trade for the world! There might have been a few things I would have done differently but I mostly did everything I wanted to :) Since I only have a little while left, I'm going to enjoy the parks as much as possible and get my fill of them! HURRAY DISNEY! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment