Monday, October 29, 2012

~*The Adventure Continues!*~

Greetings, travelors! And welcome to Japisney: The Adventure of a Lifetime!

Hahahaha! I really have been working at Star Tours for too long (and it's only been two months!) With every day that goes by, I'm falling more in love with my job and my coworkers.

I had a WONDERFUL week last week! I really got to connect with my two friends, Lily and Suzy, when we went to Typhoon Lagoon together on our last day off. Wow! It was SOOO much fun! I had never been before and it was my goal to hit every single park at Disney World. Typhoon Lagoon is a water park and it was scheduled to close for a while in the next week or so so I'm really glad we went ahead and went ^_^ I really had a blast! I even got to meet Suzy's awesome roommate who's into anime and Japan and stuff! Hahaha! I need to hang out with her more often...

My favorite part of the day, however, was when we just sat down after lunch together and had some well deserved girl time. Lily and Suzy are sooooo easy to open up to! I was able to get a lot off my chest so it felt good to have some one to just vent to <3

Suzy and I even got to go to Magic Kingdom together after the water park and we had a magical time together ^_^ The lines for rides were long but we sat and chatted the entire time so time flew by! It was so much fun! We definitely need to do that again sometime <3

~~~~~~

So I've decided that Star Tours is my favorite place to work in this entire world. Sure, sometimes the hours and long and my feet start hurting....but there really are some amazing people that work there.

In all honesty, I adore everyone at Star Tours, for the exception of two people. Don't get me wrong....I don't necessarily dislike them but there are two girls at Star Tours that have been nothing but rude and snobby to me :( I try to not let their attitudes ruin my day but it's hard not to when one girl is getting in my face, going, "Look, sweetie, you're doing your job wrong and you keep messing up!Just get out of the way!"

Yeah....Kill em with kindness, Hannah. I just take their abuse and move on, usually. People like that are usually just insecure in themselves and feel the need to talk down to others....They're not worth getting angry at.

Other than that, my coworkers are like...the best people in the entire world!! One of our coordinators, whose like a grandpa to me, really stuck his neck out for me yesterday <3 I had worked about a 14 hour shift and he put me in a position where I could rest my legs and sit for awhile. He didn't have to do that but he did anyways....How sweet is that? I want to bake him cookies!

And then there is the other people at work that just make my heart flutter with happiness whenever I see them. Everyone is just so nice!! I feel so included at work and everyone is always smiling and doing their best to make the guests happy!

Needless to say.....I just love Star Tours. I look forward to going to work and I never really could say that about any other job. Maybe I can see a future career at Walt Disney World after I graduate. Who knows? This is just such an amazing company....There's no way I can leave it!

I unfortunately have to end this blog short since I'm actually about to go to work now.... I just wanted to write about how much I love my job and my amazing coworkers!! I'm looking forward to working with them in an hour or so <3 Let's see what awesomeness today will bring!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment