Sunday, June 17, 2012

Twas A Week Before Tokyo....☆彡

......Twas a week before Tokyo. Yep. ( ̄▽ ̄)

......and I have never been so excited/nervous in my ENTIRE life!! I still can't believe I'm really going! I've been wanting this for YEARS and I'm finally able to go to Japan! And for two whole months! :D

There's so much to do though...I just now bought my luggage (and I got the BIGGEST suit case possible so I can bring back tons of Japanese and anime stuff! I named my suitcase Charlie...) and I recently bought a new wardrobe to strut around in in Japan! I'm still not even close to being ready but I guess I have too--like I said, I'm leaving in less than a week! At least I got my airplane ticket and hotel situation ready... (・∀・ )

I found out that my host family has two kids--Taiga and Ririka--who are six year old twins! I've NEVER been so excited! There's so many things I want to do and places I want to go and food I want to eat...I hope I can achieve it all!!

So here's a list of things I've already decided I want to do (*≧▽≦)::

*See all my Japanese friends! :D I miss them so much...
*Spend a lot of time getting to know my host family!
*Max out my Social Link with Ririka and Taiga! (Persona reference hahaha!)
*Go to Tokyo Disney Land!!!!
*Disney Sea, too! ;D
*Karaoke!
*Go to Akihabara and bask in the anime ambience!
*Indulge myself in the assortments of Japanese bread (ANPAN!)
*Anko. Anything and everything with Anko (the bean paste stuff). I won't be satisfied until I eat lots and lots of foods filled with anko :'D
*Eat Takoyaki!!!
*So. Much. Shopping.
*BUY MORE COSPLAYS! :'D
*Play with Japanese vending machines
*Play with Japanese toilets (....I hear they're cool and have lots of buttons....Don't judge me :P)
*Eat authentic ramen!
*Go to a festival! And wear a Yukata! (I gotta buy one first ;D)
*Tokyo Tower! (In a sera fuku!)
*Watch weird and crazy japanese game shows!
*Go to many parks and gardens!
*Shrines, of course!
*Visit Harajuku and check out the cool fashion styles!
*Persona 4 Movie....Please??
*The Alice in Wonderland cafe I heard about!
*Maid Cafes in general...
*Cat cafe
*Just any kind of cool cafe! (No host clubs, though! XD)
*More shopping
*I want to buy something Shinjiro Aragaki! .....Plz?
*Buy lots of anime goodies that I can't buy at cons!
*Eat Ohagi!
*Eat soba
*Eat udon
*Eat the yummy little fish shaped snacks that are filled with anko bean paste (I forget what they're called!)
*Even more shopping
*The Pokemon Center. Gotta love em all <3
*Visit Osaka!
*Let this be a spiritual experience for me, too. I want this trip to make me closer with God and help me grow as an individual and a Christian as well 八(^□^*)
*Buy all my friends and family awesome goodies!
*BATH HOUSE!
*Miku Hatsune concert! (I doubt I'll get that opportunity but it would be absolutely amazing!!)
*Visit some cool arcades!
*Eat exciting foods that my host family prepares!
*Ride the Bullet Train!

Well, my list is forever growing. I wonder if I'll accomplish everything on my list? XD Hahahahaha!! Either way, I'm really excited about it all! I'm scared, though....Not going to lie. Being in a foreign country at all.... I hope the classes aren't too hard and I hope my Japanese skills won't fail me! (゚Д゚)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so most of your goals are food-related XD. You're gonna have so much fun!! And I'm so excited to keep up with your blog!! Now I just have to figure out how to follow it... Good luck on the plane!!! Also, check out onebag.com for packing tips. I had the lightest suitcase in my group thanks to that :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's all food related! Japan's food is AMAZING! <3 And thanks for the tip!! I'll keep that in mind ;D

      Delete
  2. Awww...Hannah, I almost feel like I'm going with you. Thank God for the blog world!! :) I LOVE that you've made a list of things you want to see, visit, do, and eat. To say you'll have an amazing time is an understatement. :) Okay, so here you go...I can't believe it's time. I can't wait for all the updates and pictures. I'm following your blog now so I'll get updates as soon as you post something. If you want to follow me, my blog address is www.twoplusonelandersfamily.blogspot. com. Love you lots and miss you already!! ~Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Miss Cindi!! I will definitely follow your blog!! Thanks so much for everything!!!

      Delete